Hot Posts

Sophie Turner Explains Why She Turned Down Kendall Jenner's Party Invitation

Sophie Turner on rejecting Kendall Jenner's after party invitation to Met Gala



During a recent appearance on the The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Sophie Turner shared a hilarious story about what it's like to be a huge celebrity who gets star-struck around other celebrities. Turner went to the 2022 Met Gala with her husband Joe Jonas, but even having a partner by her side didn't stop her from getting awkward when she bumped into another super star. She wasn't ready.



Sophie told Fallon that she is really bad around celebrities and when she goes to events like Met Gala, she can't quite fathom why was she even invited.
Every celebrity I come into contact with, I like act up or say something stupid and recently it’s been, if a celebrity interacts with me, I immediately just shut them down and I’m like, ‘I don’t want anything to do with you.’
She ran into Kendall Jenner at Met Gala who asked her if she wanted come to a “low-key” after-party.

Sophie responded to Jenner, “No, no, I don't.”

Although after turning down Jenner's offer, she immediately regretted it and said, "And I'm like, 'Why? Why do I do this to myself?'" She also revealed what she actually ended up doing after turning down Jenner's Invitation, 
I just sat in bed and ate pasta and I was like, ‘Could be somewhere else right now.'

Sophie Turner says she was overwhelmed by the beauty of Kendall Jenner. She's also pregnant with her second child, so it might have been a lot to party all night after already partying at the Met Gala.

Post a Comment

0 Comments